Day 1: Mombasa-Tsavo west National Park
Pick up from your coastal hotel in the morning drive through Nairobi - Mombasa highway. There will be a stop over en-route for breakfast.
We enter the Tsavo West in the mid-morning and commence game viewing en-route to the camp or lodge. After check-in and freshening up and
settle for lunch. We will proceed for an afternoon game viewing drive with a visit to the rhino sanctuary. We return to our camp or lodge
for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Tsavo West -Mombasa
Earlry morning breakfast and drive to Mzima Springs, a natural spring from an underground river from Kilimanjaro to see Hippos and Crocodiles.
Later game drive en route coming out from Mtito Andei gate and proceed for lunch at Voi town. Drive back to Mombasa arriving late in the day
1. All Park Entry Fees
2. Assistance at the airport
3. All meals and activities as stated in the itinerary
4. Professional English Speaking safari Guide/Driver
5. Game viewing in camps 4x4 vehicles or escorted walking etc on shared basis
6. Airport pick ups on arrival and transfer back on departure
7. Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park
8. Government taxes
9. Bottled drinking water
10.Extensive Game drives
2. Airport taxes (Clients pay direct)
3. Driver/Guide gratuities
4. Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
5. Telephone bill, laundry and items of a personal nature