Day 1: Nairobi – Samburu Game Reserve
This morning we pick up clients from their hotel and we depart from Nairobi at 8.30 am and we travel by road to Kenya’s Northern Frontier
District. Wild and rugged, Samburu is fiercely beautiful with its arid savannahs watered by the lovely UasoNyiro River. It is also one of
Kenya’s most protected areas and home to species only found north of the equator, from the reticulated giraffe, Grevy’s zebras, Beisaoryxes,
Gerenuk gazelle and Greater and lesser kudu.
Day 2: Full Day Exploring Samburu National Reserve
Full day in Samburu national park. Get good opportunity to watch the elephants, lions, leopards, and cheetahs that thrive in the reserve’s
grasslands and acacia woodlands. And so the day is spent in alternating pursuits of exploration in the bush. Dinner and overnight at the
Day 3: Samburu– Lake Nakuru National Park
We enjoy an early morning game drive in Samburu National reserve andthe depart by road to Lake Nakuru National Park. Lunch is provided en
route. Dinner and overnight at Nakuru Hotel
Day 4: Lake Nakuru National Park - Nairobi
Lake Nakuru National Park is dominated by a gentle undulating terrain with open bush and woodlands, typical of the dry rift valley vegetation.
Twenty seven percent of the park is composed of the Lake Nakuru waters. The Park was declared a Rhino Sanctuary in 1983. The Rhino stocking
program which ensued received white rhinos from South Africa. Currently the sanctuary has approximately 45 black and 31 white rhinoceros.
The Park lies in the volcanic – strewn Great Rift Valley, one of the chain of 8 lakes.
After breakfast, enjoy an extensive game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park. Lunch is provided en route while heading to Nairobi.
Arrive in Nairobi in the afternoon where your safari ends
1. All Park Entry Fees
2. Assistance at the airport
3. All meals and activities as stated in the itinerary
4. Professional English Speaking safari Guide/Driver
5. Game viewing in camps 4x4 vehicles or escorted walking etc on shared basis
6. Airport pick ups on arrival and transfer back on departure
7. Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park
8. Government taxes
9. Bottled drinking water
10.Extensive Game drives
2. Airport taxes (Clients pay direct)
3. Driver/Guide gratuities
4. Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
5. Telephone bill, laundry and items of a personal nature