Day 1: Nairobi-Arusha
Pick up from your hotel in Nairobi at 7.30 am depart for Arusha town via Namanga border post for immigration formalities and arrive in Arusha
in the afternoon to be transferred to your hotel followed by safari briefing, overnight at a Arusha hotel
Day 2: Arusha – Lake Manyara.
Pick up from your hotel in Arusha at 8.30 am and proceed to Lake Manyara National Park for afternoon game drive. A good network of tracks
and roads in the park allows excellent game viewing opportunities. Animals seen include buffalo and elephant. Other animals present that can
be seen with luck are the tree climbing lions, leopard and black rhino. Lesser flamingos and Egyptian geese are some of the birds seen here.
Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 3: L.Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, depart for the Ngorongoro crater for a full day of tracking game with your guide on the crater floor. You will break for
your picnic lunch at the Ngoitoktok springs picnic site. All the big five may be seen. Other species encountered are cheetah, grant’s and
Thompson’s gazelle, common zebra, wildbeest and the spotted hyena. Flamingos may also be seen at the Crater Lake. This day will truly be
an unforgettable encounter. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire
After breakfast, proceed on a game drive then depart for Tarangire National park arriving in time for lunch after lunch, afternoon spent
game viewing in the park, dinner and overnight in your campsite.
Day 5: Tarangire-Arusha.
After early morning breakfast, proceed for your last game drive in the park as you leave for Arusha arriving in the afternoon
1. All Park Entry Fees
2. Assistance at the airport
3. All meals and activities as stated in the itinerary
4. Professional English Speaking safari Guide/Driver
5. Game viewing in camps 4x4 vehicles or escorted walking etc on shared basis
6. Airport pick ups on arrival and transfer back on departure
7. Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park
8. Government taxes
9. Bottled drinking water
10.Extensive Game drives
2. Airport taxes (Clients pay direct)
3. Driver/Guide gratuities
4. Drinks, dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
5. Telephone bill, laundry and items of a personal nature